Marketing/Digital Course Program Manager
Part-Time (to start)
Do you feel fascinated and PULLED like a magnet into the coaching/personal development field? Find yourself spending your spare time learning even more about it? Love marketing, copywriting, and branding because you love communicating ideas? Find yourself always looking for ways to do things better and more efficiently? If you’re organized and detail-oriented and want to work with a purpose-driven company, this may be perfect for you! Apply for this key position supporting the CEO and dive right into raising the profile and helping to craft the courses, programs and brand for Loving Your Business.
Initial rate based on experience. Eligible for raise and/or bonus based on results at 90-day review. Primary results I’m looking for: 1) Proactively suggest and implement solutions to ensure we overdeliver and get results for participants as measured by evaluations, 2) Increase brand awareness and marketing effectiveness, as measured by the number of webinar, course and group program registrations, and 3) Assure social media messaging and marketing is clear, consistent and effective, as measured by engagement metrics.
To create results you will engage in the following, together with the CEO, PR lead, and outsourced contractors as needed:
Group Coaching Program Management:
- Work with CEO to create program modules based on my existing bestselling book
- Communicate with program participants and coordinate logistics
- Prior experience launching/managing a group programs a plus
Digital Course Management:
- Work with CEO to create course and program materials based on existing book
- Plan and assist with course launch
- Coordinate and manage course delivery
Social Media to Promote Programs and Courses
- Create and maintain social media calendar
- Edit/create content based on book for LinkedIn (primary focus)
- Edit/create social posts for Instagram, FB, and Twitter
- Suggest content for course workbooks and lead magnets
- Source graphics & manage outsourced resources as needed
- Source video editing and captioning resources and manage video publishing process
- Manage updates and new pages as needed
You will be wildly successful if:
- You have proven and successful experience supporting a business coach or consultant in growth mode
- You’ve created courses before and/or helped launch a group program.
- You’re able to work independently and are receptive to direct communication and lots of feedback.
- You understand that priorities change and can pivot when needed.
- You move steadily and consistently and have a high standard for the value you create and put into the world.
- You’re organized and detail-oriented.
- You’re good at writing, reviewing, and editing copy – and you like it!
- You’re comfortable with WordPress updates, and fluent using Canva and Google docs/sheets/slides.
- You know how to edit videos OR you have experience working with contractors on Fiverr/Upwork for this.
Does this sound like you?
- You love the coaching/personal development field and have bought lots of digital courses yourself.
- You love to read and love to learn.
- You can move quickly but you’re not reckless.
- You love to learn and grow, personally and professionally.
- You’re able to adapt to new ideas quickly and have no problem with straight talk.
- You’ve managed small teams before.
- You enjoy becoming an expert in your role.
Why you’ll love working with me:
- You’ll learn fascinating mindset and business strategies.
- There’s a future with my company if you want to grow with it.
- You’ll be part of something important – helping entrepreneurs learn to love their business (and themselves) while they scale.
- You’ll be greatly appreciated for your results.
- It’s fun, exciting and meaningful work.
- You’ll get to try new things.
- You’ll be paid well!
20 hours/week to start. In the beginning, it’s important to be available to meet over Zoom three times per week for onboarding (Monday through Friday). We can work together to find the best timeframe for both of us within the hours of 11-4 PST. It’s also important that you’re available to respond to slack and email requests during this time.
To apply, please email your Letter of Interest with the subject “I’m an Experienced Course Manager” and explain in detail why you’re the best fit. Be sure to share your requested starting rate.