Online Marketing and Business Manager
This is an exciting and key role where you’ll be the “right hand” of the CEO. Dive right in and take responsibility for managing front-facing and back-end operations for private coaching, group programs, and courses. You’ll love this role if you’re an experienced marketer, naturally detail-oriented, and fascinated by personal development, high performance and mindset as it applies to business.
You’ll have the honor and privilege of helping to craft the Loving Your Business brand and ensuring client and business success across our offerings. This is an incredible opportunity for you to grow as the business grows.
15-20 hours/week to start. Exact hours are flexible within the timeframe of 9-5 Pacific time, Monday-Friday, however a consistent schedule within those hours is preferred. Initial rate based on experience. Eligible for raise and/or bonus based on results at 90-day review.
How will we measure success: 1) You find and manage contractors as needed to get results, 2) Increase brand awareness and marketing effectiveness, as measured by the number of client consultation sign-ups, group registrations, course sales and webinar registrations, 3) Proactively suggest and implement solutions to help participants achieve results as measured by client evaluations, and 4) Ensure marketing and social media messaging is clear, consistent and effective, as measured by engagement metrics and new leads.
To create these results, you’ll engage in the following, together with the CEO, and outsourced contractors as needed:
Private and Group Coaching Program Management:
- Work with CEO and contractors to create program modules based on my existing bestselling book
- Plan and assist with program launches
- Communicate with program participants and coordinate logistics
Digital Course Management:
- Work with CEO and contractors to create course materials based on existing book
- Plan and assist with course launches
- Coordinate and manage course delivery
Funnel and Email Engagement:
- Source and manage contractors as needed
- Review and monitor email campaign results (we use Active Campaign)
- Review and monitor automations for new lead magnets and funnels
- Manage list monitoring and cleanup activities
- Source and manage contractors as needed
- Manage social media calendar
- Manage and monitor engagement and ads on LinkedIn (our primary social media platform)
- Manage and monitor engagement and ads on Instagram, FB
- Source and manage contractors for course workbooks and lead magnets
- Source graphics & manage outsourced resources as needed
- Source and manage video editing and captioning contractors and video publishing process
- Proof and manage updates.
- Create new landing and sales pages as needed
You’ll be wildly successful if:
- You have an innate desire to help others (the CEO, the team, clients and students)
- You have experience successfully supporting a business coach or consultant in growth mode
- You’re a self-motivated and resourceful problem-solver
- You’re fascinated by marketing and you’re a good communicator
- You’ve managed contractors and small teams
- You understand that priorities change and can pivot when needed
- You’re quick to pick up on new technologies and are not intimidated by learning new things
- You’re receptive to direct communication and feedback
- You’re already comfortable with WordPress, Canva and Google docs/sheets/slides
Does this sound like you?
- You love the coaching/personal development field and have bought lots of digital courses yourself
- You’re reliable and consistent and have a high standard for the value you put into the world
- You’re able to adapt to new ideas quickly and have no problem with straight talk
- You want to be an expert in your role
- You love to read and love to learn
- You can move quickly but you’re not reckless
- You have a business background and education
Why you’ll love working with me:
- There’s a future with my company if you want to grow with it
- You’ll learn fascinating mindset and business strategies
- You’ll be part of something important – helping entrepreneurs learn to love their business (and themselves) while they scale
- You’ll be greatly appreciated – and rewarded – for your results
- It’s fun, exciting and meaningful work
- You’ll get to try new things
- You’ll be paid well
Pitch me to apply! Send an email with the subject: “I’m a Great Online Marketing and Business Manager” and explain in detail why you’re the best fit. Be sure to share your requested starting rate, confirm the hours you are available and provide your LinkedIn profile.